Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Made It To The Guatemala MTC

Sorry I would have responded a lot earlier but the email wouldn't accept my password so I had to reset it. But i made it. The flight was ok. Being here isn't as bad as Aubrey said it is. Its nice and way cool. So today I met Elder Rogers (Ryan Roger's son) and met two people that know Greg. One guy knows Josh E, Noah Jackson and Seth Gartez, he played soccer with them. The Presidents right hand man is a descendant of Ammon. Ammon is like he`s great great great great and more greats grandfather. Crazy. I am doing a lot better with the Spanish than I expected. I can carry on about half a conversation with the espanios (which are the natives). I am having a blast but it has been the longest day of my life. Email me back on Sunday and I will respond Monday or Tuesday and tell Greg to me email so I can tell him about this one kid.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elder Mcilmoil 
July 10, 2013   

No comments:

Post a Comment